Exterior house painting is a huge job. Doing it on your own is a lot of work. That is why the professionals from Prism House Painting are here to help. With our exterior house painting services, we can restore your home’s exterior surface to its original beauty. Your home will once again have the new look of a freshly painted home.
The professional painters from Prism House Painting are clean and organized. We cover and protect our surroundings before beginning any project. During the project, we clean the area and pick up any debris before leaving your property each day. At the end of the project, you have a high-quality paint job with no mess to clean.
5-Step Process for Exterior House Painting
- Cleaning the surface: The surface of the area to be painted is cleaned thoroughly either through power wash or hand wash to remove old paint and dirt.
- Surface preparation: The surface is scrapped and lightly sanded to remove loose paint so that the next coat sticks easily.
- Painting: The area is painted with premium quality paints.
- Surroundings cleaning: After the completion of work, at the end of each day, the surrounding area is cleaned to remove any paint drops remaining on floor. All the painting equipment is packed and kept aside.
- Inspection: After the completion of painting work, our experts will thoroughly inspect the job. You can also check whether it is done perfectly and give feedback on our painting job.
Environmentally-Friendly Green Paints
Green paints are an alternative to conventional paints. Green paints are environmentally friendly paints made from non-toxic materials with low or no VOC’s (Volatile Organic Compounds). The VOC’s of the paint turn into vapors and is very dangerous to health because it affects the lungs and causes respiratory issues. This gas also damages the ozone layer and causes global warming.
Exterior House Painting Tips
Painting the exterior of your home is a huge investment and needs careful planning. Consider the below tips when painting your home’s exterior:
- Always use high quality paints for exterior house painting. High quality painting products can add many years to the life of the paint job and save you money.
- There are two basic types of exterior paint, latex based and oil or alkyd. Based on the color choices and your budget, choose one that best suits the exterior of your house. Take the advice of a professional exterior painting contractor before choosing.
- Your home location also matters. If your house is in a shady location, then you should choose a paint that is resistant to mold.
- Choose a color that blends with the color of surrounding houses. The color you choose should not stand out from the neighborhood. Always hire a professional contractor who has knowledge and on-the-job experience in painting jobs.
- Check out whether the contractors you hire are licensed. Ask for referrals and take a look at some of their completed work.
How to Choose a Professional Painter?
House painting is one of the important home renovation projects and finding the right painting contractor is extremely important to obtain best final results. Read more…
Contact Prism House Painting for Exterior House Painting Services in Connecticut!
You will see that our prices are affordable and fair. Contact us for a free consultation to see how reasonable our prices are. We take pride in our work, and delivery the best quality paint jobs.