- The location of your house can play a factor in how often you should paint the exterior of your house. If you are by the seaside, your home might need to be repainted as often as every year. However if your home endures cold winters and mild summers, you can repaint your home every 5 to 7 years.
- Depending on the material of your house, a repaint can vary anywhere from 3 to about 20 years. Wood siding needs to be repainted every 3 to 7 years. Aluminum siding can be repainted once every 5 years. Cement fiberboard siding can go for about 10 to 15 years, whereas a brick finish will last 15 to 20 years.
- What is the best time to paint the exterior of my house?
- Why hire a professional house painter?
- How can I choose the best exterior paint colors for my home?
- How to choose the best house painting contractor?
- How to can I choose the best interior paint colors for my house?
- How to choose color schemes for my house painting?
- How to make a room look larger with paint colors?
- Is it always necessary to apply two coats of exterior house paint?
- How often should I paint my house exterior?
- How do I choose the best color for my home?
- Can you help with other things besides house painting, like wallpapering, deck construction, floor refinishing and carpentry?
- How do you know which exterior house painting service is qualified?
- How can sunlight make exterior paint color appear different?
- What is the best time to paint my deck?
- What are some of the best house painting colors to help sell a house?
- What factors contribute to a beautiful exterior paint job for your house?