Painting the exterior of your home can be a huge investment and needs careful planning. Hiring a professional contractor in Darien, CT who has knowledge and on-the-job experience can be a great help.
The following are steps on how to paint a house exterior:
- Clean the surface you want to paint.
- Remove loose paint.
- Smooth the surface with sandpaper.
- Prime surface that are worn and allow drying.
- Opt for high quality paints for long lasting results.
- There are two basic types of exterior paint, latex based and oil or alkyd. Based on the color choices and your budget, choose one that suits the exterior of your house.
- If your house is in a shady location, then choose a paint that is resistant to mold.
- Choose a color that blends with neighbor houses.
- Always hire a professional contractor who has knowledge and on-the-job experience in painting.
- Check out whether the contractors you hire are licensed. Ask for referrals and take a look at some of their completed work.
House Painting Services
Contact Prism House Painting Plus to get experienced and professional help in getting your house exterior painted. You will not regret working with us. We provide our services in the state of Connecticut in the cities of Greenwich, Fairfield, Darien, Westport and Wilton. Call us at 203-653-8440 or send an email email@example.com.