Painting a teenager’s bedroom can be a bit tricky as teenagers usually have strong feelings about their personal space. They prefer a room color which is an extension of their style, mood, passion and personality. Letting them pick a color for an accent wall gives them a chance to express who they are.
Paint Color Ideas
- Lime green and mint green freshens up the room.
- Paint the walls egg yolk yellow to liven up the room. Use tan, off white, camel, dark chocolate or mahogany when selecting accessories or furniture for the room.
- Combining a teal blue with chocolate and dark brown creates a soothing ambiance.
- For a sophisticated teenager’s bedroom use dark purple or rose wine paint color.
- Painting walls in tangerine and watermelon for a teenaged girl’s room gives a hint of elegance.
- Pink or lavender paint colors give an ultra-feminine or girlie look to a teenaged girl’s bedroom.
- Combining mint green with dark cherry or dark brown perks up a teenaged boy’s room.
- Painting the walls in deep rust and dark brown gives an elegant bedroom look.
- Shabby chic cotton-candy pink, light green or white in a neutral color gives a classic and antique look.
Applying a fresh coat of paint can make the bedroom look new and beautiful. Yet, it needs to be done with caution and is best if done by a seasoned professional. Professionals not only have more experience than the average homeowner, but they also have the skills, tricks and techniques for a perfect finish.
Prism House Painting Plus
Prism House Painting Plus can help you turn a room from dreary to cheery with the right color of paint. We are currently a top notch professional exterior and interior house painting company. We always offer a free consultation or free estimate to anyone interested. We offer extremely affordable rates that are second to none. We know that you will love us. Therefore, all paint jobs come with a warranty. Give us a call today at 203-653-8440 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.